Our vision is to become a leader in T-cell immunotherapy. TapImmune’s next-generation technology has broad applications for developing therapeutic and preventative vaccines. Beyond our lead vaccine candidates, we are developing proprietary technologies that can enhance the potency of DNA-based immunotherapies against cancer and infectious disease.
Our strategy is to build value through clinical advancement of our lead proprietary candidates in women’s cancers, while continuing to build our unique pipeline. We seek to maximize value by fully leveraging the breadth of the technology platforms we have developed or own and through collaborative partnerships and license agreements.
TapImmune’s growth strategy:
- Successfully conduct and complete Phase II clinical development of our lead cancer immunotherapies in breast and ovarian cancers
- Collaborate with pharmaceutical/biotechnology companies for late-stage clinical development and commercialization
- Build a pipeline of best-in-class technologies and explore combination regimens to create the most comprehensive and effective immunotherapies in development
- Discover, acquire and develop additional technologies that modulate antigen presentation
- Drive incremental value by monetizing proprietary protein expression systems through business partnerships